15. 1. 2021

Singles of the Week (02//21)


1) The Black Veils - Hyenas

New video from Italy post-punk band
HYENAS is the first single from The Black Veils 3rd studio album, coming in 2021. © The Black Veils & Icy Cold Records Digital single release 24/11 2020 Vocals, Guitars, Bass recorded by Antonio Falcone at TeaZ Studio, Bologna.
Drums recorded by Cristiano Santini at Morphing Studio, Bologna.
Mixed by Federico Pianciola at Mandala Studio, Turin.
Mastered by Giuseppe Taibi at Asanda Studio, Bologna. Artwork and layout by mynameisyuri.
Gregor Samsa: Vocals Mario d'Anelli: Guitars, Backing Vocals Filippo Scalzo: Bass, Backing Vocals Leonardo Cannatella: Drums, Backing Vocals Track 2 produced, re-mixed and mastered by Geometric Vision at their home studio in Naples.
Overdubs by Geometric Vision.
The Black Veils are: Gregor Samsa Mario d'Anelli Filippo Scalzo Leonardo
Cannatella

 
 
(video - The Black Veils & Icy Cold)

2) Yung - Friends On Ice 
 
 
 
New single from Yung, taken from their new album Ongoing Dispute. Out January 22 2021 via PNKSLM Recordings on vinyl and digitally. 
 

(digital - PNKSLM)

3) Leaving Time - Leaving Time 
 
 
 
Debut EP frm Jacksonville, Florida alternative rock band...
released January 11, 2021
Engineered, mixed & mastered by John Howard in Gainesville, Florida.
Recorded in August 2020. Photos, layout & design by Joel Cedeno.
Thanks James & Tiger Records. Thanks Betty.
Leaving Time is: Jarod Whalen - Drums Reed Cothren - Guitars/Vocals Joel Cedeno - Guitars Nick Dilts - Bass
In loving memory of Glen Smoak Tapes
coming soon via Tiger Records
 
 
(EP - Tiger)

4) GENTLE - Mutual Comedown 
 
 
 
Debut material from Toronto, Ontario post-punk shoegaze
releases January 15, 2021
Written by Oliver O'Brien, Kurt Van Van Bendegem & Gabriel Faucher.
Mixed &
Mastered by Kurt Van Bendegem
 
 
(digital - Spaghetti Lee)

5) The Chisel - Come See Me/ Not The Only One
 
 
 
New EP / 7" from London punk band Chisel
this, Chisel that" -- it's on my phone, it's on my hard drives, it's on my turntable, it's on my t-shirt, it's on my Instagram, it's on my blogspot, it's tattooed on my forehead, my own parents renewed their wedding vows to "Rat Running Scared."
I pressed stop. I unplugged my headphones, turned down the volume, and snapped that god forsaken single in HALF. Enough was enough! But see me, yeah.
Once the music stopped only one thought rang through my head: What Have I Done? Where once there was explosive energy there was now a void. Lucky for me, the 5 loveable lads from Blackpool, Croydon, Acton, Chingford, and Guildford KEPT IT MOVIN, and just when I thought all was lost they brought me back in.
Three more blasts of full fat extra saturated deep fried limb swinging confrontational uplifting chisel chiselling punk for that special space in your life. Enough said? No. Cos they've done it again. (Jonah Falco)
credits releases January 15, 2021
Cal - Voice Charlie - Guitar Helm - Guitar Nick - Drums Tom - Bass Recorded,
mixed and mastered by Jonah Falco. Recorded at Fuzzbrain. 
 

(7" vinyl - La Vida Es Un Mus)
 
vinyl:
Isla Invisible - EP2 (7")
White Flowers - Within A Dream (12")
Beach Bunny - Blame Game (12")
EPs:
Claas Herrmann & BEELZEBUB - Ouija /EP/
Hospital Bracelet - South Loop Summer /EP / minialbum/
Tyson Sphere - Teenage /EP/
Thought Trials - The Hiding Gene /EP/
Outlaw Boogie - The Circle /EP/
Futurafter - Tears Of Love /EP/
digi single, video:
FRITZ - Die Happily
Mogwai - Ritchie Sacramento
Cathedral Bells - Dark Aura
God Is An Astronaut - Fade
Brain Cave - Garbage Time
AC/DC - Realize
False Horizon - Leaving Behind
Submotile - Exit Cracks
Mint Julep - It's My Life
Nation of Language - Deliver Me From Wondering Why
Twice Dark - Restless Dead
The Wedding Present - We Should Be Together (Locked Down and Stripped Back Version) [feat. Louise Wener]
Stereolab - Dimension M2
Julia Bondar - Enchanted
ELLENOIR - Phantom Without Opera
Editrix - Tell Me I'm Bad
LNZNDRF - Brace Yourself
Total Drag - Hunny
Dreamwell - Sayaka
Spunsugar - (You Never) Turn Around
Valleyheart - T.I.K.
Glitterer - Didn't Want It
Graywave - Before
Gary Numan - Intruder
La Femme - Foutre le Bordel
Mush - Seven Trumpets
Brigitte Handley - Köln
Horskh - Mud in My Wheels
Carnal Machinery - Twilight Zone
Digitalism - No Holiday
Fuj Kluk - Do nebíčka
Лунар - Nihil​(​feat. Luna)
Wild Pink - Oversharers Anonymous

Žádné komentáře:

Category

Search my blog

Archiv blogu

History my chart

1981-1987 :Top 20

1988-1991:Pauza

(pouze Bilance + Singly měsíce)

1992-1998:Top 20

1999-2002:Top 20,Top 35,Top 50

2003:Top 20 1 za 14 dní

2004:Top 25

2005:Top 30,Top 40

2006-? Top 50

Favorite posts

Pravidelní čtenáři

serbachart

serbachart
My personal chart ©Eduard Serba Serbousek

Translate